Saturday, January 23, 2010

Challenge #1

Hey all, we're finally up and running with our new design team, the Crop Chicks are back and they have been creating.

This week's sponsor is:
When you play along, you have a chance of winning this prize pack.



In honor of our new friendships that are being formed between all the gals on the design team; this week's challenge is:
FRIENDSHIP

We challenged the team to create a layout, altered item, jewelry piece, card, art journal page. We told them that there is no wrong project.
And here are the amazing things that they created.

ANDREA TRACY
AUDREY
MIATRINASo, we are off and running...


WE cannot wait to see what you all come up with. Post your link on Mr Linky below and show us your interpretation of this challenge.


Bree is having fun at CHA as I type. She is ONE BUSY gal right now!! She brought her camera and I'm not allowed to say much more.

She comes home on Monday...I'm sure she will be so excited to share it all with you once I get all the scoop (I'm going to make her tell me first!)


As Bree says so well...
GET YOUR CRAFT ON!!




12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Ladies you did such a wonderful job on this Challenge...what great projects.....Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and WOWZA what an awesome PRIZE~~~~

Anonymous said...

beautiful work guys!!

the"divine"hand said...

This is SO exciting and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!! Have fun creating!

Anonymous said...

So I've got a couple of questions... first off, when's the time limit? I hope i didn't miss it. And second, are you accepting digital pages too? I know the prize isn't digital, which is fine cuz I paper scrap too. But was just wondering! :)

If you are accepting digi I made a page up called Friends make Everyday a Party. Here's the link to it (if you have any trouble with it my email is sarahwhithers(at)hotmail(dot)com)

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,15037904,cid,,1,,118922

Ellen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I Love each one... and the prize (SURE!)... BO BUNNY!!!!

~~Mia~~ said...

Sarah, I can't see it!!! *sigh*..... I wanted to leave you some love!!!

Anonymous said...

Here it is again... it should work for ya. :)


http://upload.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,,,,118922

Manunamoral said...

Very very perfect ever.

xoxo

Camille Young said...

Hi Sarah, and others,
Yes, digi images are accepted. We love to see every form of creativity!!
The timeline for submissions are the Thursday before the next Challenge goes up. That would mean that you have until Thursday Feb 4th (this week) to submit a Friendship project.

Can't wait to see what y'all create!!

Kerri said...

Great challenge! I am sending this card out to some friends for Valentine's Day! Fabulous prizes too! Good luck to all!

Sharon said...

Yippee, my first Crop Suey challenge! Definitely won't be my last! :)

Anonymous said...

oops! I JUST realized I was supposed to put my page in the Mr Linky thing. haha! I did that just now, hopefully not too late! :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.