Friday, July 11, 2008

Wanna know more?

So I had the urge and went shopping again today.  
Whoo Hoo. We hit the mother-load.  
Tons of vintage buttons and lace.
 I even got some really cool vintage asian treats, but you'll have to order the Premier kit to see what I'm talking about.  
I am soo excited I want to share it all.... 
But wait... half the fun is in the Surprises...

I have been going through  the Design  Team applications.
I am overwhelmed with the amount of talent out there.
You are all so incredibly gifted and I can't wait too see who gets picked.
It's going to be a close and tight race Ladies.

Thank you for all who have submitted so far for our Design Team call. 
 The deadline is fast approaching so keep scrapping.

Bree


17 comments:

Dana said...

I am sooo drooling over the goodies you showed in your last post! YUMMY!

Angelica Turner said...

It sounds like you are having way to much fun girl. Can't wait to see all the goodies.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo I would love to see that mother load. Can't wait to see more about the papers, too. You all are just rolling along. That first kit will be ready before you know it. I can't wait!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Sounds like FUN STUFF!!!

wendy said...

Fabulous stuff it sounds like :)!

Unknown said...

Time flies Bree...before you know it, things are going! Looking forward to see the first kit
big dutch hugs
Ria

kilismom said...

oooohhhh I wanna see!!! Are you gonna do a sneak peak??? This is nervous racking and all so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

The anticipation is killing us!!

heather rene said...

Soo looking forward to seeing the goods!!!

Edleen said...

kit and goodies looks Yummy!
can't wait!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

DT, kits and goodies... Oh My...

It's coming together and I can't wait! Almost time for the fun to begin. Good Luck to all who have applied for the DT.

elizabeth said...

can't wait to see everything :)

Mexx said...

i am waiting when do we get that awesome kit love it can we also order i am a dutchie love it good work girls

TiteC said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
I SO want to take part of this new adventure !!

janelle said...

Sounds like fun, can't wait to see first kit.

Paz said...

SO excited to seeee who gets picked:)

Miss Jaster said...

I can't wait for that announcement!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.