Thursday, August 14, 2008

RANSOM NOTES!



HELP ME!

Camille left me like this while she went out of town....
How am I supposed to get any work done when I can't reach my glue and scissors!
Or my Keyboard?
I think she wants a ransom.......


AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Okay,

So after the hours it took to free myself from Camille's mad wrath,
I actually was able to create something yesterday.  
Go to my blog to check them out.

And I have BIG NEWS!
EVERYTHING IS ON IT"S WAY!
Just a few more days of waiting, 
and those luscious scrap goodies we ordered will be in my hands.
And then I can reveal it ALL!

Bwah ha ha!

Does anyone see Camille?
hmmmmmm......
Should I tell you more now?
hmmmmm......

I just can't take the chance.
My wrists are still swollen from the ropes,
and I really wanna get scrappin' today.
The  creative mojo's flowin' and I can't wait to get going!
Wow, that rhymes.
I'm and artist and a poet.....
Cool!

Anyways off create.....
Watch for tomorrows post.
I'm gonna pick at Camille all day to make her give something up.

AND KEEP THOSE RECYCLED LAYOUTS COMING.
I WANNA GIVE AWAY A GIGANTIC PRIZE!
SO KEEP EM" COMING!

Bree

PS.  Great referrals Bee, Wendy, Jessica and Mealnie S. 
 It's getting to  be a closer race for the free kit!

7 comments:

Kimmieprout said...

you are hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

i almost spit my coffee all over the computer screen....
you are hysterical. :)

Unknown said...

too cute! ;) I was hoping to see a picture like that! (sorry Bree) I just think it's funny!

wendy said...

So glad you were able to get out of the ropes and duck tape :) lol

You guys are great!

Happy Thursday Everyone!! :)

TracyP said...

LOL!!!! Was camille trying to make a fashion statement with that Gold foiled Duct tape or what?? IAPOM from laughing so hard!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOL - you are too cute!

jessicamae3 said...

That is an awesome PIC! Way too funny!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.