Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey Girls.

Thanks for the wonderful Blog Post Michelle.


I am totally diggin your Celebration Layout. Wow, love the lettering.
So I finally made it home from the East coast (3 am this morning) and wanted to check in.
HEEEYYY!
Hurricane Kyle was  a great excuse to spend the day alone with my hubby, but
all good things must come to an end... like the fact that our flight from toronto was delayed over an hour.  We got on one plan.. the engine light came on,
and were moved to a new plane...yay! We're home! That's all that matters.
I have been jonesing for some Crop Suey chatter.
I've missed you guys.
Are you all excited about TOMORROW!

Can you believe it's October already?
Where has this month gone?
Don't forget to check out the store tomorrow to get your hands on the new kits!
THEY ARE FABULOUS!
Gotta run, 
'glad to be back.

toodles,

Bree


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks for the kind words Bree - I'm so glad you are back safe and sound!

jessicamae3 said...

Give me an O-give me a C- give me a T- give me an O- give me a B-give me an E-give me a R. What's that spell...a great big reveal of the new kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.