Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF Everybody!!!

Ok...SO I'm a little late in posting today.  I have just been so busy scrapping with the "Over The Rainbow" kit. I lost track of time:)
So...I guess October is approaching rather fast huh? Are you all excited about the Sneaks from the October Kits?? Well you should be!!! They are fabulous!!!! I cannot wait till Wednesday for you guys too see them. Hmm... And I also think next Friday I am going too be in a very generous mood. So join me for some fun and maybe a RAK will be involved with some kit contents! Now that got your attention I am sure of it!
So this is Tracy signing off for the day... But before I go, I Leave you with my LO's with Bree's "Over the Rainbow Kit".Have a great weekend!
xxxTracy

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layouts look fabulous girl! I love all your layers and your photos are so cute!

BeeBopp23 said...

Wow! Those are really awesome!!!!!!

jessicamae3 said...

Loving these layouts! You are doing fabulous work with the kits...and october is just around the corner!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.