Saturday, October 4, 2008

Card Challenge #2

This one is taking you out of your comfort zone...

This challenge is for all you girls who like to use a little bit or alot of EVERYTHING!

Stretch yourselves...

Challenge #2:

-limit your card to three products.

It may seem simple, but it's really more complicated than it seems.

Just look at all the products in front of your right now. How do you choose only 3??!?

Ok, just to be sure we are clear.
If you choose cardstock as a base for your card, that counts as 1 product...a writing pen counts as a second one...
...see how this is not so simple?

The only things that DO NOT count for this challenge is adhesive.

Once again... The rules for the day are simple.

First you must make the card in the given time line.
It must be posted on your gallery before the next challenge and a comment left on our site to let us know you made it.


We will then look at all the submissions and give prizes away!


Pretty simple huh?

This challenge ends at 6pm (mountain standard time). The next one will be posted at 6pm.


So get scrappin'...I can hardly wait to see what you create during round two!!!


Camille

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.
I knew about this last night,,,

and am stuck.

I've already used cardstock, paint and mesh fabric.....

do I really need a sentiment? really?

ok, off to handcut (yup more, can you believe it) and paint some letters....lol.. does it ever end?

TracyP said...

Ok I think I can do this one! LOL
Maybe that's my problem I need to limit myself! Simplicity is Key:)

Anonymous said...

i am just stopping by to say hello....sorry I am not participating in all the fab card making. The hubby and kiddos are gone for the weekend so I am making the most of it!! :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! That was really hard! I decided to use patterned cardstock for the card base because I was freaking out that it was too plain! LOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaann/2913230424/

TracyP said...

Another Fabulous Card Amanda!

TracyP said...

Ok here is my card:)
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=132631&user_id=6424
That was fun! And Yay I made a card!!!!

Unknown said...

cool!! what a fun card! i love that skeleton!

Anonymous said...

Love those. very cute.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.