Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween Crop Suey Bloggers:)

It is the Last Day of the Month!!!!!!
So I guess you know what that means..... Well yes of course the kids get to don there Amazing costumes and running frantically all over the neighborhood in search of the ultimate Prize. *Candy*... I will be ready and have wine & a bubble bath waiting for me when the slaughter is over! LOL actually I am really excited!!! I haven't taken the kids trick or treating since 2002. (they have been with their Dad, so this is a big Day for me)
But also Tomorrow is the 1st!!! And the November kit goes Public!!! I am also excited about that, it is such a fun kit as I am sure you can tell in the sneaks:)
...... Ok so on my quest to scrap nothing but Halloween LO's I did pretty good! I will not show you all of them. Just the latest & greatest:)
The Wizard of Oz one I used the September kit on. And my journaling is quite funny, you cannot see it cause it's hidden. So I will leave you with that....
"It takes allot of courage and Brains to find your Heart and follow it down the golden Path to Happiness". I made that up.LOL
Ok see you all next month;)
Happy Halloween!!!!!!
xxx




2 comments:

BeeBopp23 said...

These are great! I love the scalloped edge layout the most! Its so cute!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layouts are so fun and gorgeous! I am happy for you to have your kids this year - have a great time trick or treating with them!

hugs
Michelle

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.