Monday, October 20, 2008

Hoo's Coming for Dinner?!?!




Ok, so I had so much fun playing with this kit! These first two layouts are just fun!

The Disney layout, so plain, so simple, yet I really wanted the focus to be only on the photo......and the 13 of us!

Notice: I could NOT make the alpha stickers go along with my color scheme on this one, so just a little slip of the sharpie, and viola! They are black! I love re-purposing my supplies!

Then, this one! I love those boys of mine, and I love these mini bingo cards.....and the LUCKY one was just perfect for these pics!

So, then after I got done with these, I played some more! More pics to come later!

I have to get some kiddos ready for school!

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Wow - 13 of you! That's huge! Love your layouts!

jessicamae3 said...

Your layouts are awesome! They really focus on the photos and bring them alive! Great pages in your families history!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.