Friday, December 5, 2008

The December kit's ROCK!!!!

Hello Everyone:):) Well I have been Scrapping away with my December kit! "Peeking Duck". I was surprised with Camille's kit this time:).. I just adore this kit! These Panda papers are sooo Fun! They made me want to watch Kung Fu panda! Shhh.... it's wrapped and under the tree for my DD for Christmas! I knew when I saw this kit, that I really thought I might have too buy it! HA.. No need I got it. However I have been drooling over those Robot's in Bree's kit since August with the very first sneaks. So it is "Fast Food" that I will be buying! LOL


I did this LO late last night and finished early this morning! It is my DD the Silly Poser! The Title is.. "Silly girl, life is too Important to be taken seriously!" LOL soo fitting. If you ever watch 7th Heaven. Yeah she's Ruthie. She cracks me up! Where do they come up with some of this stuff? Everything is from the kit except.. (you all know how I like too add my own stuff:) The Thickers, Green bg paper, Red Velvet Trim, Prima flower & the MM notecards.

So I hope everyone has had a chance to go check out the *New* forum!! It's pretty cool, and we have already planned a crop. So you you must go check it out:)

And Hello People BOGO Friday!!! Does it get any better than that? Here's your chance to score some of our great past kits and extra's at a great price! There are a few things I have my eye on:)
Well I hope everyone has a Great Scrappy Weekend! I am off to play with the rest of my kit!
xxx

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Awesome page Tracey! I love all of it!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Tracy I love what you did with the kit! It's absolutely adorable! Great colors and awesome photo too!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.