Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun with the new kit!


**Disclaimer: My mail lady bent my package!!!!! AHHHHHH! So, my page is a little bit crinkled!


Well, I got this kit out, and immediately dumped it onto my craft table, and began playing! What a neat little package of goodies, all yummied up into one envelope!


The robots, the sci-fi stuff, too much fun! So, I of course defaulted to my ever-growing stack of Disney photos!


I love how the stamp acted as a background corner stamp! Fun!
**The color strips are My Mind's Eye, and they were in my stash!

1 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love what you did with the stars and using the stamp in the corner - so cute!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.