Saturday, December 27, 2008

A little project for 2009

Here is a little project I did a few weeks ago with my Crop Suey kit. The new year is coming around and I didn't want to create a whole calendar. So I opted for a simple solution that's so easy to do.

First, I created the calendar using Microsoft Word. I printed it and cut each month. I put them all in order and attached them together. I decorated a frame bought at the Dollar Store and glued my calendar. I also used a stamp from Absolument Scrap.

So, here it is...


Hope you guys are having a great Christmas Holiday!

5 comments:

Camille Young said...

Great idea, that really takes all the extra hard work out of it and makes a great gift.

Have I ever mentioned how absolutely amazing your are...I think I write that in every comment I leave.

Merry Christmas!

latte_grande said...

The calendar is beautiful!! I just love the colors and that adorable little owl! :)

TracyP said...

Oh How adorable!!!! Love it Kimmie!!!!
Happy Holiday's girl!
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your calendar!!! What a cute and clever idea! and that little owl is sooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

CA-UTE!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.