Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!

Time for quick post--I'm still thinking that for some reason blogging is keeping me sane. Sooo, here's a quick little gift that I'm giving to family and friends so that they can enjoy their Christmas pictures all the more. It's just a $1 store little 4x6album, but then most of my family doesn't scrap anyway. They just carry around pictures. I got the idea for the book from Virginia and she got the idea for the Christmas trees made out of a scalloped circle punch from here. Here's 2 of them I made from last year's scraps.




Again, I hope you ALL have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas! See you next year! :D

Deanna

2 comments:

Camille Young said...

Love the idea for the mini photo album covers...
My SILs do scrap, but they love getting "altered projects" which is something they do not do.

Love the simplicity of it all, yet filled with Christmas cheer!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

What a great gift idea! Your mini photo albums are both ADORABLE! I love the little tree!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.