Friday, February 27, 2009

I am Humbled!


Hello Everyone!
Well we are ALL sick here! I have not had a free moment to play with my February kit! Plus I have had no Mojo:). It's pretty bad when you are trying to heal yourself, while your trying to heal your family. It has completely drained me! So I decided to show you 2 cards I made for 2 special people here at Crop Suey:) Now go easy... I am not a card maker! LOL I think I have made like one!:)
One for the Lovely Bree who had a Birthday a few weeks back! And one for the Beautiful Kristina who had a Birthday last Wednesday, and who is celebrating with a Huge Bash this weekend on the Beach! Which I could not attend:(

So I assume this will be my last post here at Crop Suey:( I'm so sad!! Thank you so much Bree & Camille for a slice of your little Heaven for the last 6 months! I have good vibes about your little out of the box kit club:) I will miss you ALL! I will be back to visit and hopefully Camille & Bree will still need me from time to time to help with Crops or Whatever. I will always be a Crop Chick!
Thanks for all your wonderful Support and Comments throughout the last 6 months ladies!! They have truly inspired me and I have appreciated them all! And I am Humbled! It has been a wonderful journey here and I am glad that my first DT was here! As I step down from my post here. I Welcome a NEW Design Team:) Full of Inspiration and Creativity for everyone to enjoy! Keep Creating Ladies!!!!!
Signing off:)
xxx
Tracy

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Tracy I will miss you too! This has been a blast and I've loved working with you! Your cards are so cute! We will not lose touch tho!

(((HUGS)))

Camille Young said...

Tracy, firstly, I wish your family a speedy recovery...
Secondly, it's been a blast having you on our DT, you have been a blessing.
It's still hard to believe that 6 mths is already up.

There is more ahead, hopefully you will play with us in the days to come.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.