Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Twitterpated with Cocoa Critters!

Hey there everyone! Michelle here, and I'm so excited because I got some time last night to play with my Cocoa Critters kit, and I'm totally in love with it! The "Twitterpated" papers are so adorable! Their fun, happy style made me think of my friend Analisa, so here's what I came up with...Absolutely everything is from the kit! The fox was stamped with stazon ink and then colored with a white colored pencil (and a little pink for his cheeks). The sun and arrow are hand-drawn on patterned paper from the kit.

I can't wait to play with the kit some more - I've already got another idea!

I hope you have a super fun and creative week and I will see you again next Tuesday!

7 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

What a super cute layout! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout! And that little fox is ADORABLE! Their kits are always so stinkin' cute!

TracyP said...

girl this is Unbelievably HAWT!!!! I adore what you did with these papers! Just adore:)

Anonymous said...

girl this is so awesome.. i absolutely looove it to pieces.. your style is absolutely genius...the little hand drawn stuff just blows me away!

Stephanie said...

awesome layout Michelle!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!! love what you did with the little fox. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! And that fox is too darn cute!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.