Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another LO from our March kits!

One more LO for you from Bree's Chocolate Bunnies Kit.
I've been playing around with my Sweet Potato Pie kit and will show you what I made with it on Monday.
For now, here's a LO I made with some more Sassafrass!

My son decided to start dancing for us at his birthday party last summer. He really wanted me to take a picture. Now, my DH did not want me to scrap this pic...but what mom wouldn't?

The title says: "Embarrassing Probably Priceless Absolutely"
And...although you can't see it, I adhered the pic to one of the chipboard pages that come in the kit.

A fun little LO for you!

Later,
Camille

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I have 3 boys....7,5 and 2. They crack me up with their funny little crazies they do. I just found a pic last night my 5 year old in my high heel boots buck naked. Love the layout. very cool.

Kristina said...

beautiful layout!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soo fun. love it

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.