Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some more Chocolate Bunnies...

I've been having so much fun with the Woodland Whimsy in Bree's Chocolate Bunnies Kit. It's been fun, the scalloped borders on the paper are so cute!

Here is my "Big Girl" LO
I also dug out the French paper dolls that were a part of my first kit, "For Starters"! The colors were perfect for this LO. It was also fitting for my DD's first day of Sunday school.

Bree and I have been pretty busy over the last few weeks. We just finished an amazing weekend and are already getting the wheels rolling on the next crop coming up on May 1st and 2nd.
Be sure to register early because we can only accommodate 40 people, then we are FULL UP!

Also, April is just around the corner...and Bree is not going to be able to contain herself much longer with her sneaky peaks...

So, should I be the one to let the cat out of the bag?

Let's say this: Bree's kit is filled with one pretty new manufacturer... Can you guess who?

That's all I can say without Bree's permission, but then I guess this gives her permission to reveal her own sneaky peak (she may post some pics too...)!!

One more thing, check out our new forum...it's so much better than our previous one...

Later,
Camille

2 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Ok, pictures...we need pictures!!!!
Love your layout camille!

Stacy said...

Very sweet Camille! Good job!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.