Monday, May 25, 2009

Just another Manic Monday!


We have been experiencing such gorgeous weather these past few days, 

I have barely logged on, which is very weird for me.
Camille and just spent most of the afternoon
relaxing on my deck with a diet Pepsi,
while the kids played in the pool and on the swing-set.
So with all that said...
I haven't gotten much done today.
I have 4 NEW Video Tutorials Ready and waiting to go.
And more in the works.

Have you ever wondered what UTEE is?
Have you ever wanted to know what to do with it?
Tune into tomorrows Webisode for the start of our new 
Handmade Embellishments Tutorials.

I would love to hear your ideas and tips, and tricks,
Maybe we can answer a question for you?
Let us know, we would love to hear from you.

I'll leave you with this...


See ya tomorrow

Bree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a day of rest and watching the kids play for me, too. Sounds like you 2 had a wonderful day!!

Jocelyn said...

I rested most of the weekend too!! I have used UTEE and I love it. I love to put tons on and crack it!!!! Have a great week and can't wait to see the tutorials!!!! Have a great one!!!

Unknown said...

I love the bangles but mAn they arent as visually entertaining on stage as I imagined them! LOL

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.