Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little Dandelion Tea...

We had our National Scrapbooking Day crop over the weekend and it was so much fun to get some pages done.

Bree and I had tons of fun creating...I have to admit that Bree got so much more done than me. She was on a roll and did some amazing projects. I was spending my time admiring her creations instead of working on my own!

Here's one I created with the Dandelion Tea kit. I created my own scalloped edge using a punch and I really like how it turned out...now I know that I can create my own die cut paper if I can't find the right one from the ones I already have!

I used a few elements from past kits, the title strip is from Cocoa Critters!
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and that most of you took advantage and attended one of the many crops that were happening on National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Also, be sure to email us your submissions for the Pebbles Giveaway, we can hardly wait to send someone all those goodies!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OH....such an adorable LO!!! Love this kit and the colors are just PERFECT!!!! Happy Thursday!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.