Friday, May 29, 2009

So close to Monday...it's new kit time!

Hey all,

Monday is just around the corner and the realization that it's going to be June (ALREADY) is making me wonder where the first half of this year has gone!

Our kits are put together and we are ready for June 1st to roll on in!!

The kits coming out are called:

Leafy Greens

AND

Jelly Belly Beans


You'll have to wait until Monday to see the yummy goodness. I can hardly wait to show you all.

I'm playing with the kits tonight and they are soooooo much fun. You will love them when they are sitting in front of you in just a few short days!!

Here's something that I did the other day for the current challenge that is up at Scrapping Across the Universe!

Another LO, of my son and Bree's doing what they love to do...hanging out TOGETHER!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVE this LO and I can't wait to see the new reveal of the kits!!!!! I just adore CROP SUEY....you are the best girls ever!!!!! Will be back Monday!!!!

Kimmieprout said...

can't wait either for the reveal of the new kits! It's always such a fun moment!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.