Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Card with Leafy Greens kit!

I was over at Bree's yesterday and we were playing around with the Leafy Greens kit.

As most of you know, Bree is kinda obsessed with O-W-L-S (don't tell ok?) And, this kit is right up her alley. The confession I have to make is that I really like owls too, but maybe not as much as Bree.

So, I really had fun with this one. I don't know what it is, but I am fascinated by "googly" eyes lately. They seem to really bring a card or LO to life (and they are fun and quirky)!

Here's what I made:
You may not be able to tell, but the owls are perched on a piece of twine. I had fun making it, and when I glued the "googly" eyes on I actually laughed out loud. I like the effect that it gives.

Have a great Friday, I will announce the winner of LAST FRIDAY's giveaway tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh so cute and I too love my OWLS!!!! Have a great one :)

colie said...

It's perfect! Love the eyes...

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.