Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Birthday Card for my Mom!

It's my mom's birthday this weekend and I, being the wanna-be creative artist that I am, made a card for her.

It wasn't hard to find some good stuff in the Jelly Belly Beans kit!

So, here it is:
I tried sewed behind the paper flowers, it looks good on the actual card. I wish I could bring it to you so that you can see it for yourself.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Bree, Nicki and I are sitting on her deck right now enjoying a spinach, strawberry and almond salad with some yummy blueberry and pomegranate vinaigrette.

Later,
Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

The card is beautiful and can I come over for some of that salad!!! YUMMO!!!! Enjoy your day!!! :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.