Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a little Jelly Belly Beans....

Well, I meant to hit post a couple of days ago, but time got away on me.

I went camping with my family this weekend and packing got a little more time consuming than anticipated...

...anyhow, enough about my life!

I've been playing around with Jelly Belly Beans and it has been so much fun. I made this LO with the fun We R Memory Keepers papers.

You may or may not know, I've been avoiding going to the optometrist because I was FULLY aware that I needed glasses but wanted to AVOID it!
So, when my son had his check up, my whole family booked appointments and I finally, and reluctantly admitted that I needed glasses (also, the optometrist told me so!).

So, I made a LO embracing the change.
Here it is:
Have a great day and stay tuned for more from the Jelly Belly Bean kit.

Next week will feature Leafy Greens...this kit has SOOOOOOO much paper in it...

...so much fun to play with it all!

2 comments:

colie said...

Love it, Camille - and I do think the googly eyes are such a fun touch - you are so original!

Jocelyn said...

What an adorable LO and I love those colors!!!! I know what you mean about the glasses....I have to wear them to see far away and then another pair to read!!! Can't wait to see some more!!!! Happy Monday :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.