Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Camille's PHOTO TUTORIAL-Beaded embellies

Do you want to have a little fun with all those beads you have left over from the eighties and nineties?!?!

Here's what you'll need:
-scissors
-wire
-beads

Cut a piece of wire that you feel will be long enough to complete your project, I'm about to show you how I made a butterfly for a card that I was making.
Make a small loop in your wire and begin threading your beads, with our without a pattern. As you get enough beads to make parts of your design, twist the wire on itself.
Then, after some playing around, here's what I made (and what you can make too):
Here are a couple of cards I made to thank my son's playschool teachers.
It's simple and fun and you can do it too!

I really like using up all the little things that I have collected over the years, kinda mix the old with the new.

Take a look at all the stuff you have hidden away and go create.

You might be happily surprised at what you create.

Camille


2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You did an awesome job with these!!!! How fun and cute!!! Thanks for sharing the how to's with us!!! :)

colie said...

So much fun!! I love the butterfly - perfect idea for adding that extra dimension.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.