Monday, July 20, 2009

Im Making Me Some Cards...


This kit has really screamed at me.

It says I want to have a CARD PARTY!

Just a simple little card made using the BumbleBerry Pie Kit.
The Making Memories Slice
And a Glitz Chipboard cake!'Oh and dont forget the BLING!

Remember those paper beads I made last week in my tutorial?
I had to use them on a card.
I love all things that dangle.. beads, charms, ribbons, fibers..
I've been using the slice a lot altely too.
Which Is funny cuz Im so not a die cutter...
I think Im turning traditional..
Help Me.... Im being sucked into the Die Cutting Vortex.......
I'm WILD about this card.
I stamped the heart and added stickles.
More Paper beads.
Have you tried these yet?
They are so easy.. and so fabulous!


Saw a tutorial on YOUTUBE how to make these rays.
Love the way it turned out
This card is my favorite.
I used some RIFF RAFF Chipboard (the robots)
and some stickles and paint. and scraps....

Wanna win some RIFF RAFF for your self?
Leave a comment here and I'll randomly pick 5 names 
for some FREE CHIPBOARD!


Tune in tomorrow for another Webisode....


Bree

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute cards Bree!

Stacy

Amy said...

Love your cards....It truly inspires me.... Looks like your creative juices are flowin'!!!!!!Have a great week.

Jingle said...

These are super cute! I love the one with the slanted 'rays' and the button! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laney said...

Oooh me me!! Pick me!

Love the idea for the paper beads. Now I'm going to try them.

Jocelyn said...

Boy you did make some cards girlie....I love them all!!!! Great job!!!!! Can you send me some of that mojo!!!! Love ya! :)

Trina said...

Wow!! Your cards are amazing!!
I make alright scrap pages but my cards are the pits. LOL!!
Have a super scrappy wk.
>.<

Anonymous said...

These cards are too cute! I love them! And those robots are just too adorable!

Candace said...

That robot card is just too darn cute! and I love the floating butterfly one as well!

colie said...

Love the cards, Bree! The robots are my favourite - too cute. You just keep getting better. =)

asgraham said...

love the pendant!! beautiful....

annette

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.