Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Birthday Fun!

Well, I'm back from my holidays and I hit the ground running this time. We had an eventful holiday...we were hit by a deer, had 4 days of downpour rain and the kids were very sick for 4 days too...

Things had to get better once we returned home!

My son has a birthday this weekend and is turning 5! He is so excited; mostly because his friends birthday party is TODAY!

So, of course, I made some invitations for him to give away to his friends...and made it with the Bumbleberry Pie kit. I love the Basic Grey Lime Rickey...and if you love Basic Grey you will love next month's kit (yeah, that's as subtle as I get)

Here are the invites:

Now, I am off to pick up the birthday cake...no time to make it myself this year! Then off to the party, home for supper and then off to another friend's party...one busy day for me today!!

Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the invites....but oh my what a holiday!!! I am so sorry sweet friend.....you need to try this over again!!!!! Happy Birthday ton your little one!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.