Saturday, August 15, 2009

A fun LO with some Pink Lemonade!

I made this LO for the current challenge up at Scrapping Across the Universe!


I threw in the Riff Raff wildflower that I have been holding onto for such a long time. I had been waiting for the "perfect" LO, then decided to finally just use it and "ta-da"...I did it!!

I REALLY like the combo of pinks and yellows in this kit. It's fun...it's girly.

Yeah, it's girly...and I LIKE girly!

Check out the new challenge over at Scrapping Across the Universe!

Later,
Camille

4 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Ooo, I like those colors, too! And I don't even scrap girls. LOL Great layout...especially the grid pattern!

laterg8r said...

i like the quilt like feel of this LO :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Camille...the colors here are perfect!!! I too love the grid or quilt feel to this one!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Stephanie said...

haha ... it took me forever to use my wildflower too. I got it in the very first Crop Suey kit and didn't use it until last month!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.