Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet ANDREA WIEBE!

Our FABULOUS Guest Designer For August is ANDREA!

My name is Andrea Wiebe from Westbank, B.C. I'm a stay at home, homeschooling Mama to Bre (14), Andy (12), and Em (10) and wife of 16 years to Rick! When they aren't keeping me busy I love all things paper! I've been paper crafting for the past seven years and am enjoying every second of it!

I'm very blessed to design for
• ScrapInStyleTV.com - an amazing comunity with lots of inspiration :)
• Maya Road and Upsy Daisy Designs

Again, thank you so much for this amazing opportunity...I look forward to making some fun stuff with the August kit!


Andrea

Watch for her fabulous designs coming soon.

And tune in for Technique Tuesday tomorrow..
(It was along weekend here in Canada.. so I'm a day behind)


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Andrea, can't wait to see your stuff.

Kimmieprout said...

Welcome Andrea!

colie said...

Welcome, Andrea! I can't wait to see some of your creations...

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.