Monday, September 21, 2009

A card... sort of!

I am not the "regular card-maker type"... When I want to give a card, I always end up giving a fun and different little and easy project. Here's one I did.

I used a cardboard ribbon thing and covered the top and bottom. I simply decorated it a little bit on top.

I cut a stripe of paper and wrote a message on the white side of the paper. I glued one end to the cardboard thing and rolled the rest around it.


VoilĂ ! You simple have to unroll it as a ribbon to read the message! Fun!
Kim

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

such a cool idea :D

Jocelyn said...

What a great idea!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Sarah said...

That is SO CUTE! I love your kits!

Jessica Griffin said...

Oh- that is SUPER cute!!

Lenet said...

this is fun!! What a great idea!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.