Friday, September 18, 2009

An update and a little project!

Ok, let's start with a cute little canvas I made with some leftovers from a former kit.

I took Basic Grey's Urban Prairie (which is one of my favorite collections of all time). I don't know what in particular draws me to the collection...maybe it's all of my favorite colors in one bundle that make me so HAPPY.

Anyhow, I am designing a canvas LO for our church's upcoming crop and thought I would fiddle and see if I can come up with something inspiring. So far, this canvas will adorn the wall of my daughter's room.

Here it is:

I had fun making it and it help me to get the creative juices flowing in preparation for my canvas class.

NOW, for the Crop Suey update.

Bree and I have been hard at work designing a new look and a new approach for Crop Suey. It's in it's final stages and next week we will be revealing the new Crop Suey.
We are still holding onto elements that are a HUGE success, most of all our Technique Tuesdays.

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. Stay tuned next week for the big news. WE are going to have so much fun with the NEW Crop Suey...and we're chomping at the bit to let you in on it.

So, we apologize for not having blogged the last couple of weeks, but it's all in preparation for what coming up...

Stay tuned,

Camille

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the CANVAS!!!!! It is PERFECT and I can't wait to see the things to come with Crop Suey...love you guys!!!

Kimmieprout said...

Oh cool! Can't wait for the reveal!
Love your Canvas Camille!

TracyP said...

Just Dropping by to say Hello and I miss you all:)
xxx

Trina said...

WOW-ZA!!
That canvas is GORGEOUS!!

colie said...

That canvas is fantastic! I am sure Reese will love it - looking forward to the big reveal...

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.