Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's the 15th and we start now...

Ok, so I'll begin by saying that Bree is still on holidays and she is (admittedly the most creative of the two of us).

Well, let me explain...

She is VERY outside of the box. Bree is amazing at coming up with original ideas. Bree is a natural at seeing something for what it could become with a little touch from Bree.
Bree can make almost anything look AMAZING!

I, on the other hand, am VERY INSIDE of the box. I am deliberate...it took me awhile to use Glimmer Mist because I had to let go of the fact that you cannot control where we every splat of ink falls! I am slow to try things because they are "unknowns" and I like clean lines (I like randomness restrained by hidden patterns!)

So, here I am sending out our first challenge to you while Bree is still on holidays...

HERE IT IS:

Make a Card or Layout using a mask as a background...
AND...
DO NOT use any scissors or paper trimmers to complete your creation.

Hopefully you will try this and play along!

Post a link to your work in the comments.

Then come and check us out before the 1st to see what I came up with for the challenge. Bree will play along too if she can adjust to the cold weather here in Alberta after her long jaunt to the tropics...not sure how long she will be in shock once she lands!!!

Next, we will post a sketch for you to interpret on the first of the month!

Later,
Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This sounds like fun!!!!! I will have to try it out!!! Love my glimmer mist! :-)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.