Sunday, November 21, 2010

WINNERS :)

Ladies! I have a couple winners to announce today!

I'm super stoked to announce our FIRST challenge winner but first, I'd like to announce the winner of our BONUS CHALLENGE! Thanks ladies for linking up your fave lo's for us to check out!

The bonus challenge winner is: *Courtney Milburn* ~ congrats Courtney, please email me your address :)

AND the winner of the November Challenge was, and I honestly went to random.org for this, I promise!!!! ~~~ Wendipooh13 was the winner :) Wendi, I have your address already so I will send out your May Arts ribbon!

Enjoy ladies and thanks for playing along!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

Congrats to Courtney!!!! and thank you soooo much... I think I am in love with Random Org now!!!! LOL

Sarah Mullanix said...

congrats ladies! :)

Elizabeth said...

Way to go everyone!
e.

norine said...

Congrats to the lucky girls!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.