Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty Little Studio Goodies

If you check back, Mia told you about our wonderful December sponsor, Pretty Little Studio. Stop by and see all her goodies to choose from.   We got some goodies to use and I had these cool numbers. Since I recently did a kitchen renovation, I decided to do progression layout using the cute number stickers.

Renovation


I just put a number over each picture in the order it happened. I also put my title on one of the tags she sent us.  The journaling strips are digitally added. No mess with journaling strips, I justed added them with Photoshop Elements. Way cool!!! 

Don't forget to join our challenge.  You might win the prize!!!

3 comments:

jessica_haley555 said...

Awesome series! Definitely a fun documentation.

norine said...

Gah! LOVE that set of RED numbers and journal tags and what you did with them!!

Natalie Jane said...

wow!! this is gorgeous!!! xox

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.