Friday, January 28, 2011

WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!!!

ladies!!!!!! hey-o! sorry i am late posting this....there was this great big giant disaster that came sweeping thru canada, and, and, and...um ~ okay. *i forgot* i know, i suck. i'm sorry!!!!!!!!

We had NINE beautiful ladies play along and random.org says.........




hang














on......













#8 wins :) :) :) #8 according to my professional (pen to paper) calculations is Jennie M!!!!! Congrats Jennie, please email me your address so I can get you your fabulous goodies :)

Also, just cuz I suck, I chose a couple more people to send some goodies to, so please email me your addresses also LINDA and WENDY :)

Hope 2011 is rocking, ladies!!! xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Wendy said...

AW!! Thanks so much! That is very generous of you! I"m so glad I found another site to play along with! Looking forward to much more fun!

Linda said...

Thank you Mia!!! Have a great weekend. 8-)

Punky Scraps said...

congrats ladies !! :)

Unknown said...

Yay Jennie! Congrats ladies!

Jennie M said...

WOOHOO! THANKS!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.