Friday, February 18, 2011

Get your paint on........:)

Hello ladies - Natalie here and i am here to make you get messy!!

I am in no way a traditional scrapper - i love paint and i love to make a mess. I use all sorts - cheap poster paints from the supermarket; acrylic paints from the art store to free mini pots from hardware stores! 

What i love about paint is that it is so versatile: it can be used to create great unique backgrounds by just painting on cardstock:




 You can create splatter backgrounds:


 You can use it mask shapes, stamp (with cookie cutters :) etc.), frame photos and cardstock..



 or just to have some fun and scrap with your kids!! :) 




Right - now i have a challenge for you lovely ladies and gents.....and for a wee prize too!!! Ooooooooohhh :) :) :) 


I want YOU, yes YOU to get messy with paint and be creative!! Link it to this post or my blog and I will pick a winner :)
Thanks for reading!!
Nat :) xoxox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! You girls sure have been busy getting messy!!!

Maggi said...

Awesome examples!!

wendipooh13 said...

how fun!!!! and LOVE all your cool painting!!!!! I really need to paint more

Natalie Jane said...

thank you :)

Unknown said...

what a fun challenge! I had a blast.... here is mine...

http://scrapinem.blogspot.com/2011/02/scrapin-weekend-part2.html

thanks!

Debbie Bakk said...

Here is my layout with a little bit of paint on it - I hand painted mats around the 4 photos, and trim around the border of layout and handpainted on the acrylic for the titles. here is my blog post
http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com/2011/02/next-future-model-lns.html

norine said...

Wow Natalie!!! You really ROCK the messy paint!! That scares me a little, lol!! But I love what you create when you "let go"!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.