Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guest Designer :)

Hey gals!!!!! I am excited to introduce you to a dear scrappy friend of mine today, Sherry Gick :) Sherry has an awesome way of doing multi picture lo's!!! (I so suck at doing that!!!) She is very clean and linear and this girl gets the pics scrapped!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During a few of my dreary snow days, I pulled out my neglected Halloween pictures and finally decided to scrap them. I hadn't even bought new Halloween paper last year because I still had so much left from 2009! (It's a sickness, I know) So, I pulled out that awesome Pink Paislee stuff and USED it! What I created definitely sticks to my super simple linear style and more importantly, the pics are now scrapped! One page for each of my kiddo's albums plus pages for the family album. Halloween 2010 was lots of fun. Maybe I'll even buy new paper for Halloween 2011?! :)

Sherry







5 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

WOOHOOO!!! Congrat Sherry!!! Those LO's are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Welcome Sherry! Multiple photos can be challenging and you've done a great job with them.

Aubree said...

Awesome Sherry - congrats!

Rebecca Keppel said...

yay Sherry! congrats!!

Unknown said...

Great job Sherry!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.