Friday, March 18, 2011

Don't be afraid!!!!



  Elizabeth here to talk to you about....
Stamps.
That's right, stamps.
Now most of you are stampers somehow, someway. But me?
Stamps scare me. I think they are totally cute, don't get me wrong! But working with stamps is a whole other thing than thinking they are totally cute! LOL.
So this post is about tackling stamps. Taking the fear outta of them and just plain using them on projects! Not a big feat for stampers, but for peeps like me, its HUGE!!!!


For me this was really out of my box, but as you can see it wasn't all that bad! So if you're like me and don't often stamp take them out and try them!!!

elizabeth





1 comments:

Colleen said...

Elizabeth, great job.

Here is my layout using stamps.,

http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-on-chop-suey.html

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.