Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guest Designer :) :) :) Helen Hollinger :) :) :)

LADIES!! I'm super excited to introduce you to HELEN HOLLINGER! I love Helen's style so much, it's super fun and I *drool* over her layouts (and cards) all the time!!!!! And make sure you check out her BLOG too!!!!

Welcome Helen!!!!!

I want to say a HUGE thanks to Mia, here at Crop Suey for asking me to be a guest designer today! {{HUGS}} I am honoured!!!

I am also a bit PANICKED!!!!!!! Yup... so much so, I created this layout just for her!!



I have been thinking about who I am in terms of my scrapping lately.
What style do I have?
What do I love to do best?
Where am I going to go with this obsession of mine?

I haven't many answers for these questions, but I can say... I am kind of all over the place with it!!! LOL!!!! I do love detail!! Like a freind of mine once said... "Life is in the details!". And because of Mia.. I am not afraid to mist!!! (Thanks Mia!!!).

So, you be the judge... what kind of scrapper do you see in me??











Leave a comment or two, and at the end of the month of March, I will pick a random winner for a prize package from me!!!

Thanks for stopping by and remember... stop over often at Crop Suey and see what Mia has cooking for March!!

{{HUGS}}

Helen

10 comments:

Lindy said...

WOW Helen!!!!! What a surprise! But I totally agree with MIA. I love your style (whatever) it is and I am always in awe of your work. [[[HUGS]]] Lindy

Unknown said...

CONGRATS, Helen! Your work is awesome!

Susan said...

I also love your style!! I love the "family" layout!! I've tried that rolled edge technique and it never looks good!

Unknown said...

Welcome Helen! Love your layouts. I think we might be a lot alike. My style varies depending on my mood, the photos and papers I am working with. I like to say I'm eclectic.

Colleen said...

Way to go Helen. I am so proud of you. Awesome layouts and I don't care what your style is, I like it no matter what.

GinniG said...

Helen your projects are FABULOUS!!!! Congrats!!!

Lois aka katesmum said...

I love your style too Helen...wow..how nice to be featured!!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very cool layouts! For a style, I'm not sure but "Versatile" comes to mind very quickly and personally I don't think you can beat it. tfs

Teribyte said...

Yaa Helen. Love your work - you know it! I see your style as being linear and balanced, with great details. And, of course, AWESOME :)

KarenB said...

Gorgeous work Helen, and congras on your guest spot. I love each of these, and I also find it hard to put a label on style :) My favourite of these ones is the 'family' layout - I just love all the layering and gorgeous distressed edges.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.