Friday, March 25, 2011

RECIPE TIME!

Mushroom Sliders!!!

I figured it was easiest to post the link as opposed to trying to copy all the pictures and stuff over...not to mention, this is a pretty effective way to give credit where it is due, right?

Pioneer Woman is pretty much my hero..right after Superman, of course. DUH.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/08/mushroom-and-swiss-sliders-with-spicy-fry-sauce/

I ADORE this recipe. Not gonna lie, though, I'm lazy. So when I make it, I just make full size burgers and I add goat cheese and fresh mozzarella cuz to me, food is not food without goat cheese. I know, I scare you. I *love* goat cheese...don't be a hater!!

0 comments:

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.