Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cupcakes & Thunderstorms............

I had this in my schedule for July - so silly of me....so this is late! 

Well, for those who don't know me I am Natalie from the UK.  Here are some random facts about me: 

  1. i love cheese  :)
  2. i am a secret hoarder of things - well they might have a use one day!!
  3. i really dislike black jelly babies
  4. i LOVE thunderstorms and really heavy rain
  5. i love to use paint in my creations
  6. i was born and grew up in Scotland
  7. i dream about visiting New York
  8. i detest going to the cinema - it's the rustling and talking...i get like that at home too
  9. i made the best lemon cupcakes last week
  10. most used scrappy product: patterened papers. Who is your favourite manufacturer right now?
  11. i sprayed myself in the face with ink last week :) :) :) 
And here are some of my favourite layouts:
mmmm Paint! I printed the photo onto canvas - try it!


 Love to doodle too!!

 I drool over Hambly - don't you??

 Love to collage too :) 

and who doesn't love misting and masking :) :) :) 


7 comments:

Jolanda said...

always like what I see from your hand...amazing work Nat!!
x

Natalie Jane said...

Aww - you are too sweet Jolanda :) Thank you !!! xox

norine said...

Welcome Natalie!!! Lol, better late than never right!?

~~Mia~~ said...

as usual, i love your stuff, nat!!! XO

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
These cards are creative, beautiful and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

love your style. way more adventurous than i in the messy areas. you rawk!

Natalie Jane said...

thank you very much ladies :) :) xoxox

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.