Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cleaning up...

After a couple of days home, I am finally feeling like I'm organized again. All the catalogs that we brought back really weighed us down. But now, as I'm going through all the new catalogs, I know that the HEAVY loads were worth it for Bree and I (I paid for an exta bag at the airport and Bree didn't -she saved money and I saved a sore shoulder...not sure which is the better option).
So, my husband read my last post and commented, "why were you taking pictures of your feet?" Then it occured to me that you may be wondering the same thing. So, here is the attempted cool feet picture (which only supports the word "attempt" and proves that I really do have non-photogenic feet)

Now, for a better picture. Here is what is going to the 51st comment on the post "We're back from CHA". Keep reading and pictures of all the people we met will be coming soon.

Camille



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving you r pile of catty's! I can't wait to see some kit sneeks of what you came across at cha...

Alecia Wolfford said...

I can only imagine the catalogs you all got, so much fun eye candy!! Cute feet pic too, hehe!!

wendy said...

Fun stuff...I would love to come over for lunch and snoop through those catalogs! One of everything please :). How fun!! Very cute pic of the piggies :)

Lisa J. said...

I bet you did garner a few catalogs!

Amy Wing said...

We're only to #5? C'mon people! :D

Miss Jaster said...

I always take weird pictures sof my feet. :)

I wanna peek in those catalogs!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.