Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Organizing and Choosing

I've been up all night thinking about how we need to organize our office area. I am a bit compulsive when it comes to organizing, but take comfort in the fact that Bree it too. I was organizing in my head where everything would go. You know how the saying goes, a place for everything and everything in its place. Unfortunately we are nowhere near that, and our office area is, well...a disaster area! But, it's a good disaster because it's filled with everything we LOVE!

Here's a little something, for teasers. It's stuff that we've begun collecting. Some pics of the vintage stuff will follow later.

The part I am really looking forward to is ordering the new stuff! Shopping, shopping, shopping, then sending it to all of you...I am really looking forward Bree coming home. For now, I'm organizing, but soon I will be organized and ready to move onto the next thing on the list....

Keep sending in your posts, I look forward to sending out our RAK!

Camille

12 comments:

wendy said...

Very fun stuff...I love the look of everything...so elegant.

Organzing is half the fun I think. I enjoy going through my items every now and then to see what I have and "need" lol. I realize that I do have more stuff than I thought.

Organizing helps the mojo! :)

Anonymous said...

Your pile of goodies is looking so yummy!

I think organizing is my second hobby! Have fun!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Yummy stuff for sure!! Good luck with your organization and have fun with all that scrappy shopping!!

Edleen said...

have fun getting in it's place :)
those goodies looks Yummy!

Sandy said...

*gasp!!* - the sneek peek looks amazing!!!

Dana said...

oh! look at all that eye candy!! yummy!!!

Unknown said...

Well that would be a great suprise! Me coming back from our holiday in France in august, and to read that I have won a RAK! Me, who never ever wins anything....make me happy!! :D
big dutch hugs
Ria

Kim Sonksen said...

Gosh - that teaser is already having me drool. I am so loving vintage and what you have got there in store for us is brilliant

Angelica Turner said...

Look at all those goodies, looking good. Have fun organizIng, I know I do.

Miss Jaster said...

Oh that stuff looks yummy!

jessicamae3 said...

LOVE the pewter eyelets and all the scrumptious goodies shown here! My mother has been cleaning out my grandfathers attic of years and years of things...I told her don't throw away all the papery things I want to incorporate it in my pages...she laughed and said...its in the dumpster...you come get it! She's in PA me in FL. :o( Anyway, love the sneaks!

elizabeth said...

look at all that yumminess!
can't wait to see more sneaks :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.