Thursday, July 24, 2008

A surprise twist...

Ok, so one of the comments yesterday was to give something away to someone other than the 51st comment. I am running with that idea and giving it my own twist.
We are going to add a second winner to whoever comments on "We're back from CHA". Then when we reach the 51st comment, I will post the winner and a second person who will also be getting something (kinda like "Live with Regis and Kelly" when someone from the audience randomly wins.) So, don't despair, we are getting so close and I look forward to posting the winners tomorrow (or sooner).

Enjoy your day, Bree is home tomorrow and so you will be hearing from her soon too. I'm going out and spending a morning with my kids!

7 comments:

wendy said...

Whoop whoop! How fun :)

Such exciting stuff going on...can't wait for more to come :)

Who doesn't LOVE happy mail? :)

Unknown said...

Since i will be gone for our holiday in France tomorrow, I cannot react as number 51 or even number 2....but I might be lucky the next time....

See ya!!
big dutch hugs
Ria

Alecia Wolfford said...

So very cool of you!! Come on commenters, hehehe!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Cool!!!!!!!!

Paz said...

NOW that sounds splendid:) hehe

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet thing to do. You all ROCK!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I was the fifty-first person to post. Cool!!!! I was just googling new scrap clubs and this one caught my eye because it will have vintage stuff in it. I am so excited!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.