Friday, July 25, 2008

We have a winner!!!!

I am so happy today, I woke up this morning to find that 20 minutes before I logged in someone posted the 51st comment (and I thought I was getting up early at 6:30).
The WINNER IS....
cmyers said...

I just happened to find your blog and I am so anxious to see your new kit in September!

Congratulations, there's nothing like just happening to find anything and then finding out that you won! "cmyers", we need you to contact us one more time to get your pertinent info. Also, the mystery second RAK goes to...
wendy said...

Well I'll leave #1 comment to get the ball going :-).

I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you saw...sigh...I love CHA time!

Sounds like you both had a great time and hopefully Bree will get lots of rest :)

So that's what I have to do today...get to the post office! Congratulations and thanks for all the support.
Bree is now home, she called me when she got in last night. After being gone for more than a week, the (almost) first thing she does is call me...I feel so special. It's funny how much we are alike, I would do the same thing! So now the work begins, we are going to be busy this week. Look for the website to be up and running soon. It's in the works and I am anxious to see the final product.
My husband is taking a day off today and we are going to the zoo with the fam...the kids will be sleeping well tonight!!!! Have a great weekend and do something fun with your family today (it doesn't have to cost money...just time!)

Camille

8 comments:

Edleen said...

Congrats cmyers & Wendy!!!

wendy said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so excited :)...this totally made my day. BIG HUGS!

I agree about the sending time with family SO important. I think we will just veg and hang out with the kiddo's tonight...the zoo sounds like fun too!

Keep the fun coming ladies...I'm hooked already :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I can't believe I won! I never ever win anything! Thank you so much!

redmom said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Hope you all have wonderful family fun this week end.

I can't wait to see the new site, too.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy your goodies!!! And welcome back Bree!!

Can't wait to see the site!!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats girls! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Jess said...

congrats to the winners!! enjoy!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.