Saturday, July 26, 2008

oooooh, I love it all....

I've decided that it's going to be impossible to fit all the product I want into the premier kit! I could try and put a little of everything (but I know that wouldn't be wise). So, I've decided to plan ahead. Now that's thinking!!!! If I spend much more time doing this I will have all the kits planned out for the next couple of years (yes, there are that many cool products that I absolutely love).

Now that my studio is organized and I can find my workspace I am hoping to get creative again. Bree and I are planning to get scrappin' soon and so we'll post some of our creations. It will be nice to see what y'all think of what happens when our "creative juices" flow.

By the way, the zoo was awesome yesterday. We completely exhausted the kids and, as a result, they are still sleeping. Yesterday was one of those days that just flowed...it was great!

Camille

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo. I'm so excited to see your creations and what you have planned for us in the premier kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the zoo yesterday. Sleepy kids is always a good thing.

I'm dying for peekies of the premier kit. Sounds like you are all caught up (if not ahead) and ready to go for the kit's kick off!

redmom said...

Good to hear you got everything organized! I cannot imagine trying to pull a kit together, there's just too much to choose from! Looking forwrd to seeing some creations!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Glad you had fun!! And no fair teasing us like that about the kits, hehe!!

jessicamae3 said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day!
Anxious to see your kits!

wendy said...

Very cool stuff...sounds exciting...can't wait to see :)

The zoo is always a good time!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.