Wednesday, July 30, 2008

is it Wed already?!?!?!?!

I love reading your comments. To have you girls "growling" at us made me laugh out loud when I read it. Also, I love this comment:

Blogger P to the A to the T to the T to the Y said... I cant take the suspense, I was never good at waiting.

I used to unwrap christmas presents and re wrap them when I was younger.

First of all, that's so wrong! Do you know how much time your parents spent trying to keep those presents a surprise! That's REALLY not being able to take the suspense!!! I guess just shaking the boxes didn't give you enough satisfaction!
I've made a decision about Bree's post on Sunday! The decision is that you will have to wait for Bree to decide who is getting what (because I cannot possibly decide). So, when I post this, I will give her a call and let give her the news. She will definitely be posting tomorrow, but may decide that she cannot wait to give the stuff away and make a post later today! SORRY, I REALLY cannot decide... (maybe it's because I'm pretty tired right now)

We've been pretty busy with getting kits prepared, but mostly reviewing all the DT applications. WOW, you are a bunch of really talented women out there. How are we supposed to choose a handful out of a "boatload" of people. We are still getting new applications and that just makes the decision even more difficult. When we reveal the winners, we will also post the runners up, you need to know has not been easy. There is TONS O' Talent out there and we are truly grateful that you want to be a part of our team!

So now, one more pic from CHA. I had the chance to meet Courtney Walsh (author of Scrapbooking your Faith and a contributing editor with Memory Makers) and had my pic taken with her. You can tell that I'm smitten, my face is beaming. Oh well, it's the "first time with someone important" syndrome!!! It's only me, not Bree....but someone had to take the pic!

Well ladies...awesome ladies, keep reading this week because it's going to end with a bang. Wednesday (my mom used to call it HUMP DAY) is here already, Saturday will be upon us before we know it. I am already getting giddy with excitement at the "short list" that I've already made (if you keep sending DT appys in I will be happy to rewrite my "short list")

Until then,
Camille



7 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

This is such a hoot!! Love coming here every morning to see what ELSE you girls are up to!!

But please, oh please, the suspense is KILLING us!!

Jess said...

great pic!! ....my last post was that I was good I like surprises and did not need a sneak peek..
Well, I have been here every morning to see if you put a pic of the kits on your blog....oh yeah and I like surprises...LOL...okay so now I am totally wanting to see just a bit of something...how about just a pic of one vintage embellie....just a little one..???? Pretty please...

Kim Sonksen said...

THANK YOU so much for adding the possibility to enlarge the picture as I loved seeing you and Courtney together.

Can't WAIT to see the sneak s of your Kits...I am SUCH an impatient person (maybe that's why I eat half the dough of my cupcakes before I actually bake them??)

jessicamae3 said...

Morning ladies...as always such a joy to make my way to your blog.
LOVE the pic! I can see the joy jumping off your face! Isn't that what life is all about?
Have a fabulous day ladies!!!

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG I cannot remember whether or not I send in an application... .*makes nervous face* I will just have to send in another! Please come by and check out my blog, there have been new additions to my overgrowing amount of... goodness, i will call it! More inspiration! More LOVE! More fun! ... ah. Um.
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com

I will just have to send you another e-mail to make sure that you guys got one already! OH GOSH.

Paz said...

ALl I have to say is...............MY brother made me do it(unwrap the presents that is) hes older then me!!! hahaha.

Cannot wait for the DT reveal and the beginning of a new fabulous kit club!!!!

wendy said...

Sigh...short list...it's a reality now...can't wait to see who's on it! How fun. The excitement is killing me...I can't wait til Sat!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.