Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 Days and Counting.

I am not going to post much this morning.
After talking with Camille yesterday
we have decided we are gonna take some photos of the NEW Product
that is arriving daily  for the Kits.
(I gotta make up for the miniscule tease photos I posted, right?)

So keep checking out the blog today because

I PROMISE

I will post some photos later today!

Can you believe I talked Camille into let me do this?
(ok, it was her idea, I gotta give credit where it's due)
But of Course, I jumped at it!
I'm terrible at keeping Secrets!
So I'll be heading over there in a few hours
to take some shots!
Stay Tuned!

Bree




8 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Please please please...no more teasers...I am sitting here in tropical storm FAY here in FL, locked in the house for three days straight now! I need some joy!
Send pics NOW!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Yes, Yes - help Jessica out! Show some pics!!! (slight selfish motive here) LOL Can't wait to see 'em!

Tanya said...

oh! This is so exciting!lol

TracyP said...

poor Jessica!!!! I cannot top that! However I would like to see what you 2 have been up too:)

wendy said...

Wahoo! Let's see the goods :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait. :):)

jessicamae3 said...

Bree did you see Ali's blog? are you that Bree?
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/08/scrapbooking--2.html

jessicamae3 said...

PS: Oops...it is later, where are the pictures?

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.