Saturday, August 30, 2008

2 MORE SLEEPS!

Sure sign that I'm excited when I start counting how many "sleeps" until the big reveal.
Are you guys with me?
How are the challenges coming?

Sorry about my tardiness, but the winner of the RECYCLED Layout challenge is......

KIMMY
Here's her layout.
(Don't forget to email me your address)
I love what she did, and adore the color combo.
FANTABULOUS!

I'm really glad to hear all the comments about the record bangles too.
I'm completely addicted to them.
There's one up for grabs still.
Leaver a comment and I'll pick a winner next week.

So Have a great Labour Day weekend.
AND DON'T FORGET TO PUT IN YOUR ORDERS STARTING MONDAY!
I have a feeling we're going to sell out fast!

And I'll also post the winner of the FREE PREMIER KIT
 on Sunday night!
Keep those referrals coming,
it's a tight race right now.
You have until 9 pm MST to keep telling your friends about us!
I'll try and do a quick little video post announcing the winner.
Toodles until Sunday!

Bree

10 comments:

TracyP said...

Woot!!!!!!!!2 More days!!! I am so excited!!! And yes I bet the kits will sell fast:):) I can hardly wait! I am re-oraganizing my scrap area in anticipation!!! I will take pics when I am done!
Happy Saturday:):)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Yahoo!!!!! Two More days!!!! This is so exciting! Tracy I can't wait to see your scraproom! Mine's all set to go too!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congratulations Kimmy! YOur layout rocks!

Anonymous said...

one more day!!!!! yay. :):)

jessicamae3 said...

that layout is awesome...great choice!!!!
I can't wait til Monday!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Just one more sleep now! I wish we could all be together and have a countdown party like on new year's eve! Yeay! I can hardly wait!

jessicamae3 said...

I ended up completeing a bracelet today...I even gave it a clasp!
http://limesncoconut.blogspot.com/2008/08/repurposed-record-bracelet.html
Thanks for inspiring me!

Adri Alimena said...

One more sleep!
I can't wait! :D

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh, I am soooooo hooked on this site. It rocks! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Miss Jaster said...

OHH I won! yay!!!

Sorry didn't see this before now, school is kinda my life right now. Thanks for picking me!

Off to email you. :D

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.