Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Can you believe it?
Only a little over 2 weeks until the big reveal.
Boy has time flown by.
It's amazing that this all started with a little idea,
and has grown into this amazing Project.
I'm thinking back on how this all started....

Hmmm. Camille, do you remember? 

Camille and I met through our Church.
We started swapping babysitting.
We both scrapbooked, of course.
We became fast friends.
We had this great idea for a book.
We did the book thing and pitched it to the Publishers.
Being entrepreneurial , we wanted more.
And WELCOME CROP SUEY!

That's the short and sweet version.
It's amazing how some things are just meant to be.
Our friendship is a complete balance.
I admire Camille for her strength, and stability.
She is an amazing woman , Mother, and Artist!.
She is a full of wisdom and creativity!
She is passionate and sincere!
She is grounded!
And let me tell you how much i need that,
(I'm a dreamer,  and a little whacky can't you tell?)

We are the perfect balance.
The perfect pair.
TO CREATE THE PERFECT SCRAPBOOKING SITE!
(Well, I think it's pretty hot!)

So that's it Ladies.
If you ever wondered how this all came about....
There's your answer.

It's funny,
I had no idea what I was going to blog about today.
What's there to say that I haven't already told you?
Well, now you know the story behind  us crazy girls.

OH I FORGOT!

Here are the WINNERS of the RAK on SATURDAY!

hollystar.......

COME ON DOWN!

titec............

COME ON DOWN!

Send us your mailing address
 and we will send those Cosmo Cricket paper packs off to you asap.


GO AND CHECK THE ARCHIVES,
 cause we are missing some past winners info still.


Okay Ladies,
Thanks for listening to me blab,
(which i do a whole lot)
And have a great TUESDAY!

Bree

PS.
I forgot to tell you,
Camille is picking up the hottest, newest, fantabulous
pieces for  our kits today.
I'm sooooooo excited I could pee my pants!
All I can say is Chipboard Chipboard Chipboard!
SHHH Don't tell her Or I'm in deep ca-ca!
toodles!






5 comments:

wendy said...

Wahoo to hollystar and titec :)! Congratulations.

Two weeks...can you believe it? How excited are you girls...well that's a dumb question! Good for you for going after your dreams...and sharing them with us :)

(I'm resending my contact information...I hope I have the right email address...)

TracyP said...

Whoo Hoo 2 weeks and counting!!!! It's going to be Awesome:):)

Anonymous said...

congrats hollystar and titec!!!
2 weeks...I'm so excited!!!!!!
I love the banter between the two of you...totally cracks me up!!

Kimmieprout said...

congrats to hollystar and titec!!!

I'm counting the days too!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

What an awesome story of how you two got together! It was meant to be! Love that!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.