Monday, August 11, 2008

August is already in double digits!

I am wondering where August has gone! I can hardly believe that it's the 11th already...ALREADY!!!
Bree has been tempting you so much and I'm wondering what's left to surprise you with? Well...there's tons left, but if we keep showing you there won't be any oooohs and aaaahhs when Sept 1 hits!
We loved your feedback on what products you like. I am happy to say that your answers were many of ours too...that means we're on the right track! As our orders keep arriving I am going to have to tied Bree to a chair to keep her from posting sneaks.

Bree, be warned I am prepared to use force!

As for my trip, I survived three days with my sister, myself and 6 kids. It was tons of fun and we REALLY enjoyed our evenings (once the kids fell asleep!!!)
We stayed at a petting zoo type place and my kids loved it. It was hot, we had tons of water and shade and an air conditioned trailer!!

Now that we're back -it's back to the grind and I'm heading over to Bree's house now! We are so excited for the beginning of September!! It's going to be so much fun!

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love the photo of the kids with the horse! So cute! I would have loved that kind of trip at their age!

Bree - I love your sneak peeks! LOL

xo
Michelle

wendy said...

The zoo sounds like a lot of fun and the picture is so cute :).

We are going to tie you down and keep Bree showing us sneaks!!

Shannon said...

I'm glad you had a great trip...

Chris Triola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's such a sweet picture. :)
I personally love the peeks, so try not to hold her down too much. :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.