Saturday, August 9, 2008

I LOVE SATURDAYS!

So it's Saturday morning....

hmmmmm....  I love Saturdays.

Camille is back form here little trip and I can't wait to show her all the goodies that arrived,

So I'm throwing tin the towel and showing you a few more things I just can't keep to myself!



I love vintage stuff, even more than I love Saturdays!

Thanks for all the lovely comments. 
I'll pick a winner for those 2 raks like I promised later today, 
and post them on Monday!

AND KEEP THOSE RECYCLED LAYOUTS COMING!

I WANT TO SEE MORE!

Hey Camille.....

Think we can give away some more stuff this week?

I'll talk to my girl and see if we have anymore goodies we can throw your way!
And keep the comments coming.
If you want to see more freebies... I want to see more comments.

Okay girls,
I gotta run.

Short and simple... just like me.
(OK I'm short, but definitely not simple)
TTYL

Bree







16 comments:

Dana said...

me love goodies!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

The more I see - the more I LOVE! Those tickets from the palace theatre - COOL!

xo
Michelle

June said...

MESSAGE: Hi!

I'd like to invite you to check out a great website that I know about called Etsy .Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. You'll find a creative community of independent artists and designers and the very best in handmade goods, craft supplies and vintage. It's an excellent place to find one of a kind items, to give as gifts - or as gifts for yourself! Since you're buying directly from artists on Etsy, you have the special opportunity to form personal connections with the people who create your treasures.

Signing up is free and easy! If you fo go visit Etsy and sign up as a seller please use me as a referral....my user name is ficklefaerie
Enjoy!

ficklefaerie
http://ficklefaerie.etsy.com

jessicamae3 said...

Love the sneaky poos! More more more more more more!!!!
Awesome job putting it together girlies!

holly* said...

is that a war ration voucher?!?!?

i'm at a total loss as what to expect from y'all. good job.

Deanna said...

now my wheels are turnin! You girls are coming up with such yummy stuff! more! more! we wanna see more! :D

Tanya said...

Wow! This vintage stuff looks so cool! Want to see more!lol

TracyP said...

OMG!!! I am in Heaven!!! This Sneak is Fabtabulous!!! I am still here in Chapel Hill,NC and totally WOWED!! Cannot wait to see more:):)

Anonymous said...

fabulous....keep the sneaks coming. i love everything you've showed us so far....:)

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Loving the sneak peeks and all of the "driving me crazy" w/ raks...

Shannon said...

awesome supplies. I love
Shannon

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more from you! The vintage goodies and the robots are so fun. I'm hoping to Shop Crop Suey soon!

Kimbo

Anonymous said...

I am in love! I have to keep up on this darn blog!

Miss Jaster said...

that stuff is totally cute!

wendy said...

Wow ... fun, fun stuff! Very neat stuff you have found :)

Happy Monday!

Monique Liedtke said...

So far so good!! I'm gonna add you to my favorites and come back often! Have a nice day!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.